Skip to content
Virtual Console Round Up
- Super Turrican 2 from the SNES – A great 2D platforming shoot ‘em up which has a strong Metroid feel to it. 800 Nintendo Points.
- Mario Golf from the N64 – A rare treat from Nintendo’s last cartridge based home console. Take Mario and friends on a round of golf (or 10), Camelot’s Nintendo licensed game is jam packed with extra game modes and secret characters. 1000 Nintendo Points.
- Shining Force 2 from the Genesis – A rare tactical RPG treat on the Sega console which is full of; battles, secrets, treasure and characters to chat to. 800 Nintendo Points.
- Secret of Mana from the SNES – The classic three player RPG from Square Enix returns once again with its great graphics and intriguing storyline. 800 Nintendo Points.
- Street Fighter II Special Champion Edition from the Genesis – Whilst not as good as SF2 Turbo for the SNES this is the best Street Fighter game from the Sega Console and does feature the exclusive Group Battle mode missing from the Nintendo release. 800 Nintendo Points.
- Digital Champ Battle Boxing from the TurboGrafx16 – Here’s an unusual one, a first person sci fi themed boxing game. Might not look as good as the one on Wii Sports discs but it could be worth a go. 700 Nintendo Points.
- Gradius II for from the TurboGrafx16 CD Rom – Yes, another space shooter! The virtual console is cluttered with them, but hey – someone must be buying them. This one ain’t bad though.
- Earthworm Jim from the Genesis – the original comedy platformer is back in all its 16bit glory. A superhero worm with an affection of sorts for cows and shooting guns, cool. 800 Nintendo Points.
You may also like...